Neo Rococo's Top 10 Fall Winter 2014 Ad Campaigns!



I know, it's been a while since I wrote the last post, and there are many things going on in my life at this moment that I have not had the time to sit and get my thoughts together to write a post, but this post is one that I have been waiting to post a long time ago.
We love fashion ad campaigns and magazines are full of them, so let´s take a review of my top 10 for this upcoming season! (They don´t follow an specific order):

Gisele Bundchen for Stuart Weitzman: Why?, because only Gisele (And Karlie Kloss) can rock those over-the-knee boots. It´s simple, and straight to the point!



Oscar de la Renta: Because we all put that expression when a dumb bitch steps in our train...



Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane: Because all his pictures are the best, actually all his campaigns are really good, he gives us that vision on all his photographs that is impossible to not feel something when you look at them.



Kate Moss for Stella McCartney: Because it´s one of the most creative ones, again, it goes straight to the point but Stella puts a little bit of fun on them.



Cara Delevigne for Chanel: Even though I HATE Cara Delevigne, it's funny to see Chanel being ironic.



Gisele Bundchen for Balenciaga: Again, those legs! and also it´s a really strong image of Gisele, pluse that faux haircut she is rocking is to die for.



Edie Campbell for Bottega Veneta: I like her better on this campaing rather than the one for Lanvin. It's powerful and it focuses on the details.



Givenchy: Do I really need to explain this one?



Marc by Marc Jacobs: Better than the corpse he presented for his main label. This one is as its supposed to be, fun, ironic, youthful, a little bit grunge, but just the perfect amount of grunge (can we call it neo grunge?).



Miu Miu: Again, do I really need ot explain it?, well, it's very cinematic, you can perceive all the details really good, and that bag it's the Holy Grail itself.
























And that's it buddies, and while you may or may not agree with my selection, I think this is a decent selection of the best campaigns out there. Remember leave your comments below and we might be doing a second top 10!

Comments

Popular Posts